VisitBasis has just unveiled a considerable upgrade to its popular mobile data collection system that includes innovative reporting capabilities.
The main new feature on the VisitBasis Office browser-based app is Simple Query, a window where users can filter and sort data according to their needs at the click of a button.
Simple Query makes it easy for field operations and sales managers to quickly visualize relevant information such as orders placed or customers where reps recorded specific answers to survey questions. This means that they will not have to go through large amounts of data or export it to other software in order to locate the information they are looking for, saving time and speeding up decision-making.
Other features on the newest VisitBasis version include the Event Map window, where office users can see a summary of what is going on in the field, including the number and current position of active field reps, number of planned and completed visits and tasks, and duration of visits, among others.
Simple Query and Event Map add to the already long list of benefits that VisitBasis offers to its users. Among them are:
- Pay-as-you-go – VisitBasis is the only mobile data collection solution that charges by the visit and not by user/month, eliminating license issues due to rep turnover.
- Every mobile activity is GPS and time-stamped – Fraudulent check-ins become easy to detect and deal with.
- Customer Route optimization both on app and on management interface – Auditors and reps save travel time and fuel and companies save in expense reimbursements.
- True offline/online capabilities – Mobile users are able to work offline and the system synchronizes once online.
- Bring-your-own-device (BYOD) – Auditors and reps can use their own mobile devices so there is no need for companies to invest in additional hardware.
- Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian.
VisitBasis Retail Execution is a complete mobile data collection solution designed to build, schedule and monitor field team activities in real time. It provides tools for all types of field activities, including merchandising, field marketing, field sales, auditing, inspections, mystery shopping, surveying, POS asset management, training, sampling, and product demonstrations, among others. For more information, visit http://www.visitbasis.com.